Long-Distance-RunnerLong-Distance-Runner

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Fairly crude but a excellent movie.

Brilliant cartoon style, extremely crude humour, fluid frame by frame animations and gotta love Signourney Weaver beaverin' away at the Queen alien.

Halo vs CounterStrike Halo vs CounterStrike

Stop making flash. That was incredible unfunny

That had an incredibly poor and uninspired plot, not one gag made me even smile and the graphics were absolutely dire. It seems as if everything was made by a 12 year old.

Los-Tres-Hermanos responds:

Just like your crapass submissions.

Ingus: Episode 2 Ingus: Episode 2

You get one win for The Scorpions

Simple yet effective graphics, good humour, good acting.

(old vers)Dead Rain 5 (old vers)Dead Rain 5

Excellent B-movie style.

Brilliant blend of .PNG, ink line sketchs and flash illustration. Love the style of detail, sort of purposefully sloppy but comes together. The combination of .png semi-transparents and ink lines work really well together to create atmosphere. Excellent anotomical gore and dissemberment animations. Good cheesy plot, nice explosions and generally pretty fucking sweet.

Legendary Frog Goes Nuts Legendary Frog Goes Nuts

Too true.

In response to the idiot who posted before me who knows sweet F-all bout flash, this flash has more skill and technique than any of of legendary frogs animations. Believe it.

The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge The Ma$sAcre 2: Revenge

Tough lucks was the best.

Tough, yours to me hit me instantly like something from saving private ryan or band of brothers. You honestly portrayed the typical WW2 style action with the camera movement and frenetic play. Well done, thats hard, Points knocked off for stick men use though.

The rest of pretty average, just boyish fights.

Bacon Bacon

Deserves more recognition or an oscar.

The benchmark has definitely been raised, This is quite possibly one of the greatest movies ever to grave the NG portal.

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

Haha so crap.

Brilliant. And you got away with it. I mean...

LOLZ!1 LIEK, I LIEK LINKIN PAKZ!1 ADN YUO MAIK FUN OF THEM SO I VOTE 0!11

Zombie Knockout Zombie Knockout

Good job...

Nice way of capturing D3 there... but

Can i juz say, you were on god mode and i completed it in veteran and boxed in loads of zombies fine! You missed loads! Oh well, Good job none the less.

Can i ask, HOW did you capture it? Did you use a seperate program like windows media encoder? Please reply!

ROBO3000 ROBO3000